I’m a programmer and technical angel investor with a focus on web 3.0 apps and protocols.
The best way to contact me is keybase.io/nikolai.
If you’re a nerd you might know me because I:
- Architected original Maker/Dai contract system (though I have many complaints about how it has since changed)
- Created first implementation of the Balancer automated market maker
- Pioneered much of what is now common practice in EVM programming as part of the dappsys, including:
- DSProxy delegatecall-based dynamic atomic composition
- DSNote generic logging utility
- DSAuth flexible authorization pattern
- WETH, the #1 contract by Ether balance
I got my BS in Computer Science from Carnegie Mellon in 2014.